Royal Academy of Dance
- Pre School, Pre Primary & Primary: The beginner level for young children (under 7 years old). Pre School can be started for 2.5 year old and above, Pre Primary is started after passing Pre School Level, Primary is started after passing Pre Primary Level.
- Grade 1 – 7, & grade 8 Award: These are the continuation levels for children over 6 years old. The syllabus is more complicated and requires sufficient technique performance.
- Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advance Foundation, Advance 1 & Advance 2: These are the major levels for students whose physical strength and understanding of the ballet technique are well-built. The substance is to prepare them for a professional dancing career.
- Solo Seal Award: This is the final examination of the RAD and candidates must have been successful in the Advance 2 with a ‘Distinction’ result in order to enter the award.
Beijing Dance Academy
- Level 1 - 4 : This level strengthens the basic of classical ballet both in muscular work and technique.
- Level 5 : This is a higher level to prepare the students for more intensive training.
- Level 6 – 8 : This is a level with a very high standard of excellence in technical skills, musicality and performance in order to prepare students to become professional ballerinas.
- Jazz Class (Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing)
- Hip Hop Class
- Contemporary Class
- Stream Line Fitness: an inspiration from ballet, yoga and pilates techniques
- Taebo: a combination of martial arts (taekwondo, karate and boxing)
- Cardio Dance Floor: energetic and expressive moves from Salsa, Hip Hop, Funk and Jazz
- Standing Pilates
- Balotic Exercise
- Line Dance